As the application period for the SuperFounders Start pre-accelerator is open, the news in this program is the addition of the Startup Exchange possibility for participating startups. Startup Exchange is a novel approach under the partnership of the ATALANTA project, between some of the leading European accelerators:
So what is Startup Exchange all about?
It is a program for selected alumni startups from any of the above accelerators allowing them to receive a two week curated program at an acceleration of their choice. Here are the terms in more detail, taken from the Startup Exchange website:
- You are an alumni startup from one of the 5 accelerators that belong to the ATALANTA Project (Lisbon Challenge, Le Camping, H-Camp & SuperFounders)
- You apply for an exchange to visit one of the other accelerators for 2 weeks with a catered agenda to meet with local investors, mentors, events and any relevant activities.
- You are selected and approved to attend the exchange
- Only alumni startups are eligible to participate (so startups that have graduated from the above accelerators)
- Startups must have a product launch and traction
- The compensation for part of the expenses
- Each accelerator will have an allocated period they can receive startups
In the meantime, for the chance to participate in this exclusive exchange apply for the next SuperFounders program or visit us in Skopje at the Pirates on Shore event, where we will present more details and provide a Q&A session.
You can apply here for the SuperFounders accelerator!