- This event has passed.
Exclusive Digital Marketing & Marketing Plan 2019 – Greece
December 4 @ 5:30 pm - December 7 @ 9:00 pm EET
The Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation organizes the specially designed 4-day program that meets the professional requirements of Digital Marketing and Marketing Plan | Marketing Plan, ” Exclusive Digital Marketing & Marketing Plan 2019 “.
Practical Program for Digital Marketing & Create a Marketing Plan. Strategic Content Development, Budgeting, Social Media Strategy & Communication Techniques.
It is aimed at :
• Marketing and communication professionals.
• Employees/executives of small and medium-sized enterprises wishing to further develop their business (in Greece or internationally).
• Freelancers to develop their products and services.
• Students/faculty graduates – regardless of their specialty – to enhance their resume and acquire professional skills.
• New entrepreneurs looking for effective ways to promote products and services.
The whole subject will be done at the laboratory level, with practical examples.
More details about the Program’s theme:
Day 1 Tuesday (04.12.2018) – (17:30 – 21:00)
* Digital Marketing
* Digital Marketing Plan & Strategy
* Content Marketing Plan
* Social Media Marketing Plan
Day 2 Wednesday (05.12.2018) (17:30 – 21:00)
* Websites & SEO Content, Tips & Word Search Techniques
* Email Action Planning
* Risk Management in Budgeting The Risk in Writing Budget
Day 3 Thursday (06/12/2018) – (17:30 – 21:00)
* Social Media Marketing Part A:
Day 4 Friday (07/12/2018) – (17:30 – 21:00)
* Social Media Marketing Part B:
* LinkedIn & Twitter Blog Writing Skills
*Consumer Buying Decisions (Digital Channels)
*Search & Analyze Competitors
*Analytics for All Platforms
€120 (Early Bird έως 30.11)
Necessary pre-registration .
Rapporteur: Gerasimos Tzamarelata, Ph.D
Gerasimos Tzamarelata, Ph.D. holds a Doctoral degree in Marketing Manatzmentkai Graduate in Communication and consumer psychology. He also has 3 Post-Doctoral degrees in Consumer Behavior, Digital Branding and Personalization Fields in Digital Campaigns.
He is an Expert and Approved Professor of Business Seminars of University Institutions and Public Organizations, specializing in Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
In his Academic career, he has over 9,500+ hours of Teaching in Greece and over 2,500+ at Universities Abroad both in Europe and in America.