- This event has passed.
Online Branding & Presence, Content Marketing – Kalithea
February 8, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Online Branding & Presence, Content Marketing 08 February 2018 (17:00 – 21:00) Sold Out Event The Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation, with a clear orientation in the documentation of knowledge and lifelong learning, organizes in February the special Designed Workshop, Online Branding & Presence, Content Marketing.
This is a Business Program for those who want to deepen how Brands communicate online and create engagement, creating the right content for audiences and channels.
Participants will learn how:
To design successful content and Stories ( Storytelling),
will recognize and assess what Business and Human History, must be communicated,
will know the alternative content options and assess its effectiveness,
will effectively use the most popular social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest ) as marketing and public relations tools, they
will design and present their own Storytelling Case !!
• Marketing and communication professionals to specialize in digital communication and their career development-widening in their field.
• Employees, small and medium-sized businesses wishing to further develop their business (in Greece or internationally).
• Freelancers to develop their clientele.
• Students – graduates of schools – regardless of their specialty – to enhance their CV and acquire professional skills.
• Young entrepreneurs looking for effective and cost-effective ways to promote their products and services.
The whole subject will be done at the laboratory level, with practical examples.
* Digital Marketing & branding
* Target Audience
* Consumer Buying Decisions ( Digital Channels )
* Social Media Strategy ( Advertising )
* Digital Content
* Digital Project (Workshop)
80 € – Early Bird to 02.02.2018 130 € – Booking Pre-requisite.
Gerasimos Tzamarelos holds a Ph.D. degree in Marketing Management and a Graduate in Communication and Consumer Psychology. He is an Expert and Approved Professor of Business Seminars of University Institutions and Public Organizations, specializing in Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Tassos Pagakis, Borrow My Brain
Mr. Tasos Panakis is a multifaceted executive with an international career and 11,500 working days experience in Communication, Advertising, Public Relations and Corporate. He has worked for BBDO, Team Athens, LoweWorldwide, Adel Saatchi & Saatchi, Civitas- Ketchum creating Integrated Communications for 4,600 product and service launches.
It has served 372 B2B2C companies in 57+ categories with creativity and efficiency. Over the last 9 years, he has been working as Head of Communications and Global PR Manager at Ericsson, developing international PR & Digital media activations.