- This event has passed.
Open Coffee Athens #85
February 17, 2017 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 pm UTC+0
The Open Coffee returns this Friday, February 17, Benaki Museum Pireos Street with 5 startups on stage and endless networking before and after, coffee accompaniment without tie.
– Dimitris Kalavassis (Dimitris Cal, https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitris-kalavasis-76849371/), founder, will present RoadCube (http://roadcube.com/). The application aims to provide access under preferential terms to anything that requires a driver from petrol and parking, as washing and repairs.
– The Thanos Kosmidis (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tkosmidis/), founder, will speak on the progress and future of Care Across (https://www.careacross.com/), company provides free services to cancer patients. Will present key technologies, business models, new services, and the challenges of doing business in the digital health internationally.
– The Evangelos Karapetsas (https://www.linkedin.com/in/evangeloskarapetsas/), co-founder, will present the Neil (http://www.neilthelittleexplorer.com/),
a smart toy that aims to bring knowledge into the daily game of children while helping parents to recognize calls and interests of their child.
– The Isidoros Sideridis (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sideridis/), founder, will present the Pobuca (http://pobu.ca/), a service that allows employees to easily access and communication with all of their business contacts. Isidore has long experience in traditional software services space, and will also describe the transition to startup environment.
– The Grammatis Andreas (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreasgrammatis), founder of Douleutaras.gr (https://www.douleutaras.gr/), will present his namesake marketplace that connects each month more than five thousands of users with three thousand two hundred professional disciplines, and the steps that have taken place in the development and maturation.
Procedural, as usual:
The meeting will take place on Friday, February 17 at the Benaki Museum on Pireos Street. Turnout starts at 6 pm in the museum café, the presentations begin in the auditorium at 7. After that, we return to extensive networking in the café / bar, which will stay open until late. <Strong> The entrance is free and open to everyone. </ Strong> You will find more in http://opencoffee.gr/2017/02/12/open-coffee-athens-lxxxv/.
The Open Coffee traveling the tenth season and has established itself as the meeting point of startups community. Once a month, people who create, work, or just interested in the technology and business renew their appointment in order to meet each other, exchange experiences and contacts, eventually to work on their next effort.
If you have attended in the past, you know why, if not, do not think about: Be there! See you Friday at the Benaki.