Join us if you want an inspiring job in the support of innovation and venture investing with social impact or volunteer to gain experience and contracts while helping our cause.
- Mission – We are driven by a mission of international and local support for entrepreneurship and innovation. We stay at the forefront and help create the waves that improve human creativity, values, connections. This requires enormous dedication and enthusiasm, love for what we do, in order to endure and make change happen.
- Impact – Focus on impact. All our projects are designed bottom-up, taking into account the industry, the community and the impact we want to achieve. Coming from strong entrepreneurial roots and building on them, Balkan Unlimited is about making real impact, often by setting a personal example.
- International and local – We believe in releasing the human potential from any barriers, political, bureaucratic, access to resources or connections. Also we believe in the case of Emerging South East Europe, driven by an innovation community. At the same time, the travel limitations dictate that the action is most often local. Therefore our work bridges the gap and develops the local with the international, but from an international mind-set. We consider the human aspect, and avoid the limitations.
- Synergy and openness – We preempt the cultural, business and technological trends in order to create the partnerships for the greatest impact. Our track record testifies to our Pan-European and regional synergies that produce maximum impact. We find joy in creating together.
Digital Marketing Associate
Superfounders is expanding it’s regional digital footprint by hiring a young digital marketing associate. In this role you will support the leadership of our digital media channels across the region by promoting various startup support programs and startups from across Southeastern Europe. The position is for full-time employment and is located in Skopje.
- Perform ongoing updates to websites.
- Ongoing analytics reporting to measure campaign performance and inform future web & content decisions.
- Gather content assets and implement a social content calendar.
- Support web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Create content articles and other journalistic media for our online portal.
- Assist in drafting of project proposals.
The person must have/be:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility.
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing and editing website content and using a CMS (content management system)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience in journalism or blogging
If you are interested to apply please send your bio to email@example.com by Aug 23rd.